June 6, 2014. Newtown, CT. Now that the UC Santa Barbara school massacre has replaced the Sandy Hook school massacre in the nation’s headlines, it’s time to close our reporting of the tragic incident that took 26 lives. Before we do however, here are the 16 questions left unanswered by local authorities, whose mysterious silence has caused conspiracy theories to run rampant. But if there’s nothing to hide, why all the secrecy?
Images like these began to appear immediately after the Newtown School Board refused to answer Wolfgang Halbig’s questions last month. Image courtesy of Facebook.com.
Wolfgang Halbig is a former teacher, school principal, US Customs Agent and retired Florida State Trooper. That unique combination caused the independent investigator to look deeply at the December 2012 school shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary. Inconsistencies, false statements, recanted media reports and bizarre facts are just the tip of the iceberg.
Halbig given 3 minutes to ask his questions
Sensing the public’s interest in the truth regarding Sandy Hook was fading, Halbig attended the local school board meeting in Newtown, CT last month to ask his questions, on camera, one last time. He was greeted by a large security presence and not even allowed to publicly state all of his questions at the taxpayer-funded public meeting.
Wolfgang Halbig addressed the school board using much of his allotted time to assure them that he was not there to cause trouble or disrupt the meeting, but instead to find out why the Board of Education and the Connecticut State Police refuse to release any important information regarding the shooting and why none of the Freedom of Information Act requests have been answered. He had time to give just a couple examples, one of which was asking why no emergency trauma helicopters were ever requested or used.
Investigator talks to Infowars
Halbig asked the Board members, “Those are the quickest and the best medical services that any child or any school staff member can receive, and no trauma helicopters were ever requested?” As documented in the Infowars report, the retired police officer was met by blank stares or board members looking only down at the ground.
Wolfgang Halbig and Infowars then traveled a short distance to the United Way of Western Connecticut to ask them why Google had a Sandy Hook Shooting Relief Fund operated by the charity beginning three days prior to the actual shooting. Showing what he’s been up against the past 18 months, Halbig was met by multiple police units already there preventing him from entering the United Way’s building.
The independent investigator was quick to rattle off three more questions as he and the Infowars team stood toe-to-toe with the police. Two of the questions were combined into one when he compared the fact that port-a-potties were requested immediately but gathered EMTs and paramedics weren’t allowed to enter the school to treat the victims. And now, he says, the port-a-pottie details are officially ‘classified’. Halbig’s third question is actually quite curious if it proves to be true - not a single victim or parent of the Sandy Hook shooting has filed a lawsuit, not one.
“Guess what, not one parent has filed a lawsuit,” he told the news outlet, “This is un-American. In America, we file lawsuits. I was at Columbine. Fourteen children who died, every parent filed a lawsuit. Twenty-three children were severely shot and severely injured, every parent filed a lawsuit. Why haven’t the parents here in Sandy Hook filed a lawsuit? It’s unimaginable.”
The 16 unanswered questions from Sandy Hook
Straight from Wolfgang Halbig’s own website, SandyHookJustice.com, here are his final 16 unanswered Sandy Hook shooting questions:
1. Who directed the New Haven Federal Bureau of Investigation field office to classify the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting (SHES)?
2. Why and for what reason would the FBI classify the SHES shooting when they did not classify the Columbine shooting which also was an Active Shooter Mass Casualty Incidents (AS/MCI)?
3. Who was the Incident Commander as required by the Federal Emergency Management Agency in directing the AS/MCI at SHES?
• Who at the Incident Command Center made the ordering of Port-A-Potties a high priority since they were delivered within three hours of the school shooting?
• Who ordered those Port-A-Potties from Southbury, Connecticut?
• When I called the Port-A-Pottie company, after searching for over a week as to who they were and when they were ordered, I was told this information was classified and they are not allowed to share that information with me.
• The next morning I received a phone call from the Southbury Police Department at my home telling me not to call that company again, since I was harassing them.
• High priority for toilets but not for Life Star Trauma helicopters or paramedics.
4. Who and why did they not request Life Star helicopters, knowing that children and school staff were seriously injured and clinging to life?
5. Who and why did they not allow the paramedics and the EMTs inside SHES?
6. Who declared all 18 children and six school staff members legally dead within the first eight minutes?
7. Who was the Certified Environmental Bio-Hazard Decontamination company contracted by Newtown Public Schools (NPS) to remove 45-65 gallons of blood, skull fragments, brain tissue, bodily fluids, blood-soaked carpets and any other decontaminated area inside SHES?
8. Why does an off-duty lieutenant from the Newtown Police Department (NPD) refuse to leave his off-duty work assignment at a construction site when hearing that shots have been fired at SHES?
9. Who at NPS notified all of the parents in writing, as required by Conn. law, who had children attending SHES, as well as every school staff member, for every school year, of all the potential life threatening chemical hazards? The school had high levels of lead paint throughout the entire school, asbestos in the ceiling and floor tiles, asbestos in the insulation, and most of the school had very high levels of PCBs.
10. Who provided the urgent medical care to the two children who were not transported to the Danbury Trauma Center until an hour after the school was deemed safe for that 15-mile drive?
11. Who treated those two children who had been shot multiple times, like 3 to 11 times, since they did not allow the paramedics and EMTs inside SHES?
12. Why did the parents of the two children who died at the Danbury hospital not allow their children to donate their organs to other children waiting for the gift of life?
13. What happened to the 500 children and 60 school staff members from SHES on 12/14/2012?
14. Who was the police officer calling into the NPD dispatcher stating, in his words, that he had multiple weapons, a rifle and a shotgun, and who has the rifle and the shotgun, as the chain of evidence should show, that was found in classroom eight (8)?
15. Why would a police officer by the name of Lt. Vangehle, at 9:45:21 a.m. on 12/14/2012, from the NPD, after finding a female kindergartener in the hallway, make her go into room eight (8) and leave her there? Room eight was supposedly the gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff.
16. Why would two Conn. State Troopers enter room ten (10) at 9:55:31 a.m. on 12/14/2012, which was supposedly the gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff, and tell a male kindergartener who they found in the bathroom, whose name is redacted, and tell them (so it must be more than one), to stay and they will both be back when it is safe?
The above list is from SandyHookJustice.com.
Recent Whiteout Press articles:
Top 5 recommended Whiteout Press articles. If you missed these the first time, check them out now.
Support Indy-Media - Support Whiteout Press